Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New toy!

Of course while at Cynosport last week I had to shop! Got a bed for Daz's new big girl crate, lots of small treats (so hard to find for training tiny dogs) tug toys and more!

I also got  a new clicker I really like! 


And a super new chew toy to keep Daz busy!
It starts out looking like this. 


But after some time back in the hotel, it was looking  like this. 


However, it kept her very happy and occupied for the evening, since Panic had already left (with Lianne and Andy, not on her own. <g>) and Daz was now an "only dog" in the room. 

So it is well worth it! I did go back to the Clean Run booth the next day for more refills. <g>

1 comment:

  1. I love those everlast toys. So far they are the only thing that can stand up to Nash's power chewing - although Nash has learned to pop out the treat (too smart for his own good! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete