Wednesday, July 24, 2013

4 weeks old today!

Oh my, has it really been so long since I have done a Bob update? Things have been pretty hectic here; cuddling him has taken priority over posting about him in my free time. I have still beent aking photos though, and you can see the most recent HERE. So, where to start?

 He is 4 weeks old today and weighed in at 2 lbs 3 1/2 oz this morning. That puts him about the same as Piper and Drummer (first litter) and still a little less than Daz at this age and a half pound less than Vettel was at this stage! Though Bob may have a little more roly poly going than they did...

He has become pretty active in the last week. Since he doesn't have littermates, I expected him to take a little longer to get up and going on his legs. But now that he is, he's pretty darn good at it!


More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment