Friday, August 9, 2013

"stacking" with Auntie Pam

Good friend Pam Williams came over to visit Bob this afternoon.  Pam does the structural evaluations for many conformation and agility folks in the area. I value her opinion on canine structure. Bob is just over 6 weeks old, so really too soon for a real structural eval, but she did like what she saw AND she found his testicles (yay!). I never can find them...




He was not terribly cooperative about his rear today. (of course, this was after the testicle check... <g>) He was keeping the rear legs tucked under more than we wanted. He doesn't really have as much rear angle as this looks. 





I truly love his top line though. I will readily admit his mother's isn't as nice as I would like. The "hanging" picture is very representative of the puppy I see standing at alert in the yard. 












No comments:

Post a Comment