Saturday, June 29, 2013

Quiet day

Pretty uneventful day. (that's a good thing) Bob ate and slept. Fada is still being the great Mamma. He weighed 9 oz this morning, up to 9.5 this evening.

We started off our morning with my grandson, Oliver, staying for a couple of hours. Then later this afternoon, Lianne, Andy and Oliver came back over to stay with the crew so I could run to the grocery. I don't leave Mom and pup(s) alone for 2-3 weeks at least. When I went upstairs to shower  I could hear Fada downstairs when I got out. She was having a mini meltdown. She's a good Mom, but wants someone close by at all times.

Which means I am still sleeping by the whelping box at night I am getting too old for this sort of thing. Hoping by tomorrow night I can move Fada and Bob in their st up to my bedroom for the night. Last night I tried moving ME. I started out on the sofa, just across the room. Fada was having no part of that. Wanted me close enough to touch her. I moved back to the floor then, and will just start there tonight.

Here are a couple of photos for today, there are more here.



No comments:

Post a Comment