Friday, May 13, 2011

Daz on her own

Daz and I have been having a good week. Vettel left on Tuesday afternoon. We all miss him, but little Daz and I have been connecting on a new level since he has left.

Wednesday she and I went over to play with Andy and he and Lianne's dogs, including seeing a wading pool for the first time. (no camera, sorry!) She learned pretty quickly when Andy was throwing balls for his guys to stay OUT of the way. Especially when she heard Spry thundering by. <g> She had a great time and came home and napped.

Thursday evening I teach agility class so took Daz with me. I went early enough for her to hang out with me before time to set up my class. We did sits and stands outside the ring. Also played tug and worked on nose touch to my hand. Then she sat politely in her crate while I taught.

After class we went out to potty and visited with Auntie Pam and Pixie (Vizsla) in the parking lot. The Nash (Aussie) and Crystal came out and met her, then Ruth and Izzy (Kees). Lots of new dogs and people!

Friday (today) we played outside in the morning. Daz had fun chasing Neat chasing a tennis ball. Then they all hung out in the sun while I worked on the deck.

I have made a new folder for Daz on Picasa with LOTS Of new photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment