Thursday, May 19, 2011

Things to learn on a Thursday

Well, it starts with what Daz learned on Wednesday. : )  She can now jump up on the sofa by herself. 


And no, Fada is NOT happy about it. She is currently laying on whichever sofa Daz is NOT. Which means where I'm not, and she's glaring at the world. 

Anyway, this new development means that Daz must learn that she is welcome to lay on the sofa beside me while I am working.  I am still working upstairs, since not ready to have Daz loose in the basement where my desk is. I moved my "office" (lap top) to the living room in February because that put me next to the whelping/puppy area. I do need to move back downstairs soon, but not ready to trust Daz on open back basement stairs or being loose amongst everything down there. 

However, she may NOT chew or sit on the computer. She may NOT beg when I am eating here. She may NOT put her face in my plate of food. She may NOT eat the trial entries/checks I am working on. 

We are making progress on these things. 

She has a big weekend coming up! I am leaving early Friday morning to go to Charleston, SC, helping Stephanie and Braden move down there (DON'T want to discuss further, not coping well. ) and Daz is going to stay with Auntie Pam and the Vizslas. Weather permitting, Pam will be taking her along to the BRAG demo at OSU on Saturday. Lots of new fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment