Monday, May 2, 2011

Not a great start to (another) rainy Monday

Pups have been being crated individually for car rides. They are eating out of separate bowls, each shut into their own crate. I have put them in their crates for short periods while I ran errands during the day. We need to move on to being crated at night, rather than together in the pen. To further that cause, I had Mike put them their crates when he left this morning, so they would be back to bed for a couple hours in crates.

The screaming started almost immediately! Tried ear buds with music and pillow over head, but no more sleep for me! Had to wait out the screaming fit though, so as not to reward it. I was pretty sure I recognized which voice it was, but will not mention, to protect the not so innocent. <g>

When after over an hour it finally got silent, I came down to let them out. ONE puppy (one has to assume the screamer) had a poop blow out in the crate. So pups go out to the back yard while I clean out crate. ICK! Then someone got their first bath. Five pounds of struggling, wriggling, screaming, wet Podengo baby is NOT easy to hold on to!


And how did YOU start your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment