Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Yang is seeing today, I'm nearly certain. He is seeing and trying to move toward toys. Yet, like most puppies moves BACKWARD better than forward right now. But he is toddling around and wagging with his sister today. I did get toe nails trimmed today, thank goodness. And this evening Mike and I are going to a hockey game before he leaves for VA to watch our hometown college basketball team in the Final Four this weekend. Stephanie, Lianne and Andy are coming over to hang out with pups and work on wedding stuff.

2 comments:

  1. i have decided btw that I am in love w/miss Yin. She is just so adorable and I love the "Dexter" that i see in her expressions. happy to spend more time with them tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To quote Etti's breeder when he was this age, "The boy, he is looking!"

    Give the babies extra cuddles from their Texas grandma today!!

    ReplyDelete