Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Two weeks old!

Grey and rainy again today here in Ohio. Yuck! Each pup has gained (surprise) more weight. Today Yin is 1 lb 6.5 oz and Yang is 1 lb 8.2 oz. Yang is getting up on his legs more today, and I even saw Yin take a few real steps! Like children, they won't perform when I have the camera ready, so you'll just have to take my word for it. <g>

I'll be away from them all day Saturday and Sunday this weekend, since I am the secretary for my clubs' agility trial. I have sitters lined up, but I will really miss spending time with the little darlings! I imagine I will notice a bog difference between bed time Friday and then Monday morning.

Neat will be thrilled to be "the one" again, since I am showing her this weekend, along with Lianne's Panic. (Lianne and Andy are still on Maui). A friend is showing Spry for Lianne, so I need to load up all the trial stuff and Neat, then go get Lianne's two and be at the site by 6:30. Ewww! Just hoping this weather finally clears so that we are not slogging through yucky parking lot into the dirt arena. Note to self, wear mud boots until inside!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the trial!

    Papa Etti is running Open JWW Friday and Sunday, so maybe we'll have some brags (or maybe video) to share.

    ReplyDelete