Saturday, March 19, 2011

Teeth and food

Yin has teeth that have popped through! On Yang I feel some just under the gums, but nothing through yet.

I introduced "puppy mush" today. As expected, there was mild interest only. They lap at it a bit, lick it off my fingers, then lose interest. Yin dig take a flying leap through the dish the second meal. Fada enjoys when the pups are done playing in it. Then I let her in to clean up their meal and the pups themselves, and the nurse.

As the days go on the pups will become more and more interested in the gruel and they Fada will nurse less. Today's offering was human baby rice cereal with puppy formula and a small amount of NR Tree Bark Gruel. As we go on, I'll add some kibble, softened into mush. Then soak less and less as their teeth come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment