Thursday, March 10, 2011

Idea for coordination

My friend Pam suggested putting "Speed bumps" under the blankets in the puppy box. Since they don't have the stimulation and obstacle of an entire litter (I mean, two hardly counts, right?) I shouldn't be surprised Yin and Yang are still such slug butts. I had the same issue with a single pup litter years ago as well.

So Pam suggested giving them little obstacles in life. I put a cardboard paper towel tube underneath. They are stumbling over it. <g> I'll put some rolled towels under when I change the bedding later.

Today; finishing up May Clean Run articles and getting the paperwork finished for this weekend's USDAA trial. Mike's sister is coming over in a bit to meet the puppies and let Fada see her here, with me around pups. She's taking Saturday afternoon puppy sitting shift when Mike has to leave. Fada knows her, but hasn't had her in in house since pups have arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment