Saturday, April 30, 2011

9 1/2 weeks

Last evening I was teaching a couple of private lessons, so took the pups to the training building with me. They happily ran around the building, chasing after me and then I took them up to the tunnel. All they have seen up to now is the nylon and fleece cat tunnel in my living room, so wasn't sure what they would do. Vettel went right through! Daz kept wanting to run around it, but when a friend arrived to hold Daz at the end so I could call her, she ran right through, They happily bounded through again and again.

They are getting into more and more as they romp loose in the house. It's getting tougher to try to work while they are loose! Donna, I am pretty certain if we called in a forensic team though, it would not be YOUR puppy's tooth marks on the cord for the phone charger. : ) They play and romp with all of my adult dogs and generally have a blast.

More photos posted on Picasa, more video shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment