Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy 7 week birthday to the puppies, a day late. Yesterday was a busy day! We have two visitors that arrived yesterday; my mother's two Boston Terriers. The pups were surprisingly intimated when they first met the Bostons. I was pretty surprised, since they aren't at all bothered being around my BC and PWD, who are quite a bit larger. After a few hours though, they were harassing them (Rudy and Callie) as much as my adult dogs. Today they are old friends.

Yang weighed in at 4 lbs even yesterday, while Daz (Yin) weighs 3 1/4 lbs. They are getting so much more coordinated! They run up the steps on the deck, fly through the house, even on the slick floor and try to climb everything in sight. Grabbing, tugging and chewing things are their favorite activities. Have to watch out for the cords when I have them loose to run around the house.

Here are a few pictures, and there are more on the Picasa site. I am still way behind on getting video edited and uploaded! I have to teach tonight, but hope to get some done this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment