Monday, April 4, 2011

Growing

I cannot believe how much they have changed, physically, in the last two weeks. But you can see that from the photos and video.

Yin has finally lost (mostly) her little pot belly. : )  You can actually see air underneath her now. Her ears are normally up and at attention, but have yet to stand straight up. She does seem to have most of her teeth, and thus far her bite looks good.

I am still not seeing any of those tell-tale "fuzzies" at the corners of her mouth to indicate she may be wire. And yes, I REALLY wanted a wire girl. BUT, I truly adore this little girl and it seems likely she will be staying.

Yang is much more "up" on leg than Yin. Not sure what that will mean in the long term. He may look more like his Daddy, while Yin may be more like Fada. I think both will have heavier bone that Andretti and Fada. Yang has some teeth, but not his incisors yet. It is pretty amazing how well he pays tug with no front teeth!

There is little doubt that Yang is a wire. I really think he is going to have a nice coat. His white is a little longer, and a bit softer than the rest. The white was the first sign he would be wire The rest of his coat is just now starting to show some fuzziness.

Both are getting more and more coordinated each day and I will continue to introduce them to new surfaces and experiences as they grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment