Friday, April 22, 2011

Social life of pups

Yesterday we were helping out a friend who needed to drop an RV off for repair, so pups and I drive to Mt Gilead, got out and played in a new yard. There is a pair of birds there that build a nest n the gravel drive every year.  Momma does this each and every year up there, despite it being a high traffic area. (anyone who has been to Linda M's for camps in the summer have seen them)

So pups see birds, start stalking that direction. Mama (or Papa I guess) puffs up an comes running at them, making horrible noises. Pups startle, ears and tails go down, and they stat to run back to me. Then, they turn back to birds and Vettel goes on his toes and gives his little "ruuuuf!' at the birds. And I swear Daz went into a point. <g> No, I had no camera. Bad puppy Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment