Monday, April 11, 2011

First car trip

I had a Board meeting this evening at the training building, so thought it was a good opportunity for a puppy road trip. Drive was only about 15 minutes each way, and they did fine. I put them down to potty when we got there and neither seemed phased by the new place or the traffic on the nearby road. They also got to play with other Board members outside and then inside. Then popped them into a BC sized crate as a playpen during the meeting and they were wonderful, well behaved little babies!

I THOUGHT maybe they would be tired out and come home and sleep, but they came home and had their dinner, ran around the house terrorizing the big dogs until I finally put them into their pen. They are still tearing around in there.

Have photos that I will hopefully get uploaded this evening, and maybe more video.

No comments:

Post a Comment